Batch high-pressure reactor
This model offers a stepless and smooth-running lifting device by means of a hydraulic cylinder. All fittings are fixed to the lid and the reactor is ready for operation at 200 bar and 200°C.
The reactor kartago is equipped with the proven jaw closure and a clean and efficient electric heater
The reactor vessel is removed from the heating/cooling body.Technical data of the exhibition model
- Nominal volume 380 ml
- Operating pressure 200 bar
- Operating temperature 200°C
- Reactor vessel and lid in WNo. 1.4435, fittings WNo. AISI 316L
- Quick release: Jaw closure
- Magnetic agitator head macline, coupled via a flexible agitator coupling to the laboratory drive
- Laboratory drive from Heidolph, designed for 1 Nm (optional IKA model).
- Speed setting 200-2,000 rpm. and data readout via display
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 60 Ncm
- Immersion tube with temperature sensor 2x Pt100
- Spring pressure safety valve 200 bar
- Valve for gas supply
- Valve with dip tube to bottom of the reactor for sampling or emptying
- Valve for product addition
- Pressure gauge 0-250 bar
- Electric heating (optional double jacket for thermal oil)
- Dimensions (W x TXH) approx. 510 x 500 x 1223 mm
A hydrogenation application
The batch reactor kartago is supplemented in this application by a 100 ml addition vessel (including agitator system) for catalyst medium. Operating conditions of addition vessel: 100 ml, 90 bar, WNo. 1.4435. Operating conditions kartago: Nominal volume 1000 ml, 90 bar, 150°C, WNo. 2.4602 and HC components.