«cobalt» combined reactor - have an overview of every reaction!
The major benefits are both processing in a glass reactor from -1 to 10 bar as well as at 60 bar in the double-wall steel container mat. no. 1.4435, mat. no. 2.4602 and other materials on request. The pressure vessels as well as the lid fittings are freely selectable. picture cobalt MED 1823-01 (variant motor red)
Quick change device - an easy way without any tools!
The reaction vessel can be easily removed from the quick change device and replaced without any tools.
Combined reactor «cobalt» with crank mechanism as a lifting device
In the combined reactor, we have focused on providing a smooth-running hydraulic lifting device with crank mechanism. Solid handling without any effort!
Combined reactor «cobalt» - focusing on the essentials!
Both vessels operate under the same autoclave cover, which is integrated into the upper suspension plate and is anchored there with its fittings and supply lines.
Basic information for «cobalt»
- Nominal capacity 1000 ml and 1500 ml
- Glass reactor made of borosilicate 3.3. Double-walled design with or without floor drain valve.
- Glass reactor working pressure - 1 bar (full vacuum) or up to + 6 bar as a glass reactor
- Double-wall steel reactor up to 60 bar working pressure
- Operating temperature -20° C up to + 200° C
- The reactor cover as well as its fittings are either mat. no. 1.4401 (SS 316) for fittings or 1.4435 (SS 316L) for container and cover. Other materials are available on request.
- Quick release: Jaw lock can be opened by hand directly below the chassis plate. The chassis plate keeps the reactor cover centred.
- O-Ring seal in Viton, Kalrez, EPDM
- Heating power 1500 W according to the heating thermostat used.
- PET safety shield 180°C can be opened
- Drip tray removable from chassis
- Base chassis in aesthetically pleasing octagonal form easily height-adjusted with floor base feet
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 500 x 500 x 950 mm. Dimensions with safety shield open W 1048 mm
Magnetic stirrer penetration, drive and stirring unit
- Magnetic stirrer head type “funrun” M30 x 2 mm with three-phase motor. Other drive options are available: such as IKA, Heidolph motors, micro motors or pneumatic motors for Ex-areas.
- Magnetic coupling torque 60 Ncm or 90 Ncm
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Designed for speeds of up to 150-1,500 rpm for ball bearings and 200-1,200 for sliding bearings.
- One stirrer is included. Choose from our range. In our example, a disc stirrer is used.
Fittings and holes on the reactor cover
- Magnetic stirrer drive series “funrun” 60 Ncm or 90 Ncm
- Dip tube with 4-wire Pt100 temperature sensor for measurement in the medium
- Valve for gas supply
- Valve for pressure relief
- Valve for sampling
- Spring loaded pressure safety valve
- Pressure gauge