Magnetic stirrer drive “airnovel” with air motor and M30 x 2 mm connectionA successful symbiosis
is a range of magnetic stirrer drives that can do it all and, to top it off, there are numerous advantages. This is how an air motor in a slim line fits in the thread version M30 x 2 mm. The version with an M30 x 2 mm thread permits use under a pressure of up to 700 bar, depending on the material, and can be easily screwed onto an autoclave cover.
"airnovel" - clean-cut design and technical facts:
- Connection to the reactor lid M30 x 2 mm, sealed to the reactor lid with a cutting ring (HC 22).
- Permanent magnetic coupling with a torque of 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm or 90 Ncm.
- The magnetic stirrer lock is made from stainless steel Mat.No. 1.4435 (316L), Mat.No. 1.4980 (660), Mat.No. 2.4602 (Hastelloy® C22) and is available in other materials.
- Operating pressure 200 bar, except the variant of Mat.No. 1.4980 up to 700 bar.
- Operating temperature up to max. 300°C.
- The speed control is infinitely variable through a control valve and can be read off an analog speedometer.
- Stainless steel ball bearings are used in the variant with a max. speed of 1,750 rev/min. Friction bearings PTFE/carbon are used in the HC version with a max. speed of 1,150 rev/min.
- Agitator tools made from the materials mentioned can be mounted as gas injection stirrers, disk stirrers, anchor stirrers or diagonal blade stirrers.
- The 'air' series does away with a cardan coupling. There are thereby less vibrations in the stirring system and overall height is reduced.
- Maximum total length of 349 mm.
- The complete stirring system is delivered with ATEX certification.
An "airnovel" is on the rise!
The example shows the air-driven magnetic stirrer drive airnovel
, 90 Ncm, mounted on a high pressure reactor 200 bar, 1000 ml and 250°C. Depending on the material, it can be used up to 700 bar and 300°C, owing to its structural design. The advantage of this series is the extremely compact design compared to similar explosion-proof electric drives. The complete agitating unit is designed for use in EX zones (ATEX).