We carry out minimalism
The smallest, conical magnetic stirring head presents itself: movic
. When in motion, it has a maximum speed of 1750 rpm, has a torque of 50 Ncm and this with an incredible conical design size of only NS 14/23. Technical data – always a round matter
- Conical connection NS 14/23
- Sealing to the reactor cover using two O-Rings, one behind the other. For the stainless steel design, made from viton, or Kalrez for use with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm or 50 Ncm.
- Material WNo. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 as standard.
- Operating temperature 200 °C
- The magnetic stirring head movic is suitable for the vacuum or pressureless situations.
- Designs in Hastelloy C276, B3 or titanium Size 2 on request.
- Stainless steel ball bearing mounting on the output shaft. Hastelloy or Titanium versions with friction bearing mounting PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1750 rpm for ball bearing mounting.
- Drive shaft (coupled to the drive on site) ø 7 mm
- Output shaft ø 6 mm
- Suitable stirrer, such as for example, aeration stirrers ø 18 mm or 25 mm are available in various lengths
- The complete length for a movic, 20 Ncm is 186.6 mm
The cirrus and minifiz are similar magnetic stirring heads to the movic
. They have the same striking, red drive shaft. They primarily differ in the standard joints. Minifiz emanates from a conical connection NS 29/32, the cirrus NS 29/16 and movic