A truly clean matter – in every respect
Basic data about the "beluga"
A successful combination of reactor, thermostat LAUDA and control unit is provided by the model "beluga", reasonably priced and, nevertheless, technically optimized. Amongst the excellent features is a copper adapter that permits the thermal flow to the reactor vessel without direct contact with the heat transfer oil. Therefore, the reaction vessel can be removed as an enclosed copper jacket, clean and as an independent unit. Furthermore, the thermostat is sealed to prevent odours.
Endless fun by combining
Different volumes of reaction vessels can be operated under the same reactor cover, for example, the combination of 60 ml / 100 ml and 200 ml. Due to the interchangeability, the user has enormous flexibility.
Magnetic stirring design, drive and stirring element
- Nominal volumes 60 ml, 125 ml, 250 ml, 380 ml
- Operating volumes 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 300 ml
- Operating overpressure 200 bar
- Operating temperature, up to max. 250°C
- Heat rating 3500 Watt
- Speed, up to max. 2000 rpm.
- Material WNo. 1.4435 (AISI 316L), WNo. 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti)
- Hastelloy C22, C276, B3 or Titanium Size 2
- Jaw lock (quick-release fastener) up to 200 bar
- O-Rings in different materials
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 560 x 340 x 730 mm
Fittings and holes on the cover of the reactor
- The magnetic stirring is a slim design, available with torques of 20–90 Ncm
- The output shaft is mounted in ball bearings made from stainless steel, or friction bearings made from PTFE/carbon
- A flexible coupling connects the magnetic stirring head to the IKA drive
- A 130 Watt (230 V, 50 Hz) IKA EUROSTAR power control-visc is installed on the stand pillar which, as selected, displays the speed 0–2000 rpm or the viscosity
- Because of the position of the swivelling device, the motor can be rotated to the side for removal of the reactor
- A stirring element is included, select from our range
Vessel «beluga», heated and cooled in the
- Magnetic stirring head for the series
- Immersion pipe with temperature sensor 4-conductor Pt 100 for measurement in the medium
- Gas supply valve
- Pressure relief valve
- Valve to take samples or draining, with immersion pipe to the floor of the vessel
- Spring-operated safety valve
- Pressure gauge
thermostat Lauda proline for reactor models from 60–380 ml
Thermostats with control head Master
The thermostats of the LAUDA Proline, with control head Master, are not only attractive through their compact design. The powerful heating performance of 3.5 kW (230 V), two locations for interface modules, a cooling coil installed as standard and an integrated external control – all these features make it particularly interesting for users who want flexible tempering, but who do not want to frequently change the settings. All appliances have a Varioflex pump and cover the temperature range between 30 and 300 °C. More about LAUDA Proline thermostat 230V;50/60Hz
- EasyUse System for the most simple handling and operation of the complete appliance. SelfCheck Assistent for system diagnosis.
- Fully electronic proportional controller with PID feature for internal and external control
- Low level protection and adjustable overtemperature protection with acoustic alarm. Float for low and excessive level detection.
- LAUDA Varioflex pump (pressure/suction pump) with a selection of 8 power levels
- Can be retrofitted with up to 2 interface modules (RS 232/485, analog or contact modules)
- Cooling coil, pump connections at the rear and on the side, integrated bypass installed
- Operating temperature range 35 °C ... 300 °C - with external cooling -30 °C ... 300 °C
- Temperature stability ± 0.01 °C. Heat rating 3.5 kW.
- Pressure/suction pump. Delivery/suction pressure max. 0.7/0.4 bar. Delivery/suction flow 25/23 L/min.
- Bath volume max. 13 L
Return to the T-Linie product overview.